Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Birthday Countdown ( 26 Days Left)


So every year, I do a countdown to my birthday (December 28) starting on the 1st. I've been doing countdowns since I turned 16. In high school, I would write the countdown on the board of every class I went to. Even though my birthday fell during our Christmas break, I made sure it was top of mind. Anyway, now all of my readers have the pleasure of counting down the days until my 25th Birthday. I can't believe it! I'll be a quarter of a century old! So for the rest of the countdown, I'll be doing a road to 25 list and each day, I'll write about something new or different that I learned on the way to 25.


Wow, where to begin, I guess I'll start with one of the most important, yet harder things I learned this year:
True friends are true in every sense of the word: I broke up with my best friend of nine years and it happened to be one of the best decisions I had made in long line of bad decisions
26 DAYS LEFT

No comments:

Post a Comment