- Josiah starts school tomorrow...YAY!!! Last year as a preschooler, bittersweet
- I've been adamantly keeping up with my budget and sticking to it (best I can)
- I opened a savings account with an automatic withdrawl from my check!
- I got a raise at work and my position has been extended until December 31, 2009
- Hopefully I'll be making some extra money at this Saturday's Yardsale for my church...lots to give a way...excited for all my impending free space!
- Got a BJ's membership!
Mids: So even tho things have been well, I've still been struggling with a few things that I can't seem to work out
I've gained weight and don't have time to (nor do I feel like) working out (I hate working out at home... I think it's dreadful)
I've started trying to figure out what exactly I find difficult about finishing things I start, staying on task, setting goals and working towards them, not just saying I will (for instance, I was so excited about blogging and slowly....trailed off....)
My relationship is in a hot and cold phase
I would like to start taking good care of my mind, body, skin, hair and nails but I don't know where to begin
Wondering if things happen to me bc I say they will and vice versa (I hate thinking)
Thinking about seeing a therapist twice a month
I'm lazy. Yes, I said it. LAZY. Well, that's I'm pretty much in a hot and cold phase right now.... Why doesn't 30 just come already and I know what I'm doing what myself and my life!!!!
Caught between being a young woman and finding myself, being a mom and doing all the things that come a long with that, and finding out where God wants me.. Do I have to choose what to focus on because I feel (a lot of times) like I do!!!!